Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Insider: my make up bag

inside Lala's makeup bag


Kelli and I thought it would be a cool segment to feature items that we use everyday but never really showcase. From time to time, we'll take a peek into our personal stashes and show our lovely Lehdoit readers what we love to use and have. 

First off, our make up bags.

I'm not the best person to ask about what's the greatest beauty products out there. I'm pretty clueless in this department and usually skim over the beauty and hair sections in my fashion magazines. It just doesn't get me as excited as shoes and clothes do. I used to just use whatever my mom suggested until my dermatologist said that certain brands were making me break out more. 
So luckily, I stumbled upon Chanel and am sold. :)

1. Michael Kors for Estee Lauder make up bag
2. Toki Doki kabuki and blush brush
3. Dior primer and blackout mascara
4. Chanel eyelash curler
5. Sephora powder brush
6. Chanel blush in Orchid Rose
7. Mac eye shadow 
8. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua creme
9. Burt's Bees lip balm
10. Shu Uemura liquid eye liner
11. Clinique bronzer
12. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
13. Noevir Moisturizer
14. Chanel natural powder compact
15. Chanel eye creme

and voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment