Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Insider: My Make-up Bag



I tend to keep things minimal when it comes to my make-up.  I'm a five step girl. Foundation, brows, blush, mascara and lip shine. (okay, six since I live in Hawaii and it's always sunny.  Can't forget that SPF!)

1. MAC : Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
2. MAC: Powder Blush
3. Benefit: Brows-a-go-go
4. Shu Uemura: Eye Lash Curler
5. C.O. Bigelow: Lip Shine
6. Anastasia: Brow Duality
7. Neutrogena: SPF 70
8. Maybelline: Voluminous Million Lashes
9. Hempz: Herbal Moisturizer 

I'm not a huge expert in the make-up department, but I do LOVE the products that I use.  Shu Uemura's eyelash curler is a life changer.  Anastasia has amazing brow products, last time I went to get my eye brows waxed (at Nordstrom, she's also life changing) I got sucked into purchasing $75 worth of eye brow goodies.  C.O. Bigelow has fantastic lip balm; minty, soothing, and glossssy!  MAC provides great coverage, quick and easy.  Not pictured: my bottle of Hempz moisturizer... Hempz is just amaaaazing.

xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha yeap, still using it... it was my last one. ): now i have to spend money to mascara my lashes. ha.

    ReplyDelete